Version History of: ScmDraft 2 Version 0.9.06 (Installer)
Important Note: If not running ScmDraft 2 with admin permissions,
the auto-update may not installer under windows 7 or newer.
In that case, download the newest version from the following page:
Fix a crash when copying arbitrary blobs of terrain (via ctrl + select)
Add ability to offset map contents when resizing, or just offset maps.
Add undo / redo capabilities to resizing / offsetting maps, as well as morphing the tileset.
Fix a potential crash with unit HP bars when pressing control.
Fix a potential crash when editing map terrain
Integrated error logging into main UI.
Added EUD support to classic trigedit, and improved EUD support in text trigedit.
Improved classic trigedit - recently set trigger parameters are remembered, etc
Improved animation handling for the current brush - this fixes artifacts when placing door sprites.
Improved various terrain related logic.
Removed limitation of 8 viewports per map.
Additional minor fixes
Add building damage effect graphics to the placed units.
Add 600% and 800% zoom levels
Fix an issue with string referencing when resetting switch names
Fix an issue when upgrading a map to broodwar format and saving - the map needed to be saved twice to save all information.
Improve mirror X / Y / X-Y coordinate calculation.
Additional minor fixes
Updated auto-update and backup database to work with UAC
If the starcraft directory is not found, ask for it directly
and update the profile instead of closing
Prevent saving a map if the string table size limit was exceeded (65K)
Fix a potential color code parsing bug when editing strings.
Fix brushes containing terrain and [doodads / sprites / units] only placing terrain.
Vastly expanded overlay options
- Terrain tile properties (Height, walkable, buildable, etc)
- Terrain microtile properties (Height, walkable)
- Unit ranges
Added unit, unit sprite, and pure sprite palettes (window menu)
Completely overhauled doodad and user-defined brush palette
Expanded terrain symmetry options
=> Rotational symmetry, including degree, stretch, skew.
Added pathfinding region displahy
=> Use this to debug various pathing issues
Added support for OGG sound files
Added support for HiDPI / font scaling
Overhaul map settings window
Many many many bug fixes, stability, performance, and usability improvements
Added isometrical terrain mirroring.
Added observer trigger option when creating a new map.
Added possibility to directly edit location coordinates
Fixed default installation map triggers.
FIxed a minor difference in the way trigedit and classic trigedit count string usage.
Updated iscript code to run several more opcodes as well as now correctly preview units with subunits.
Fixed an issue with windows vista which caused a freeze while resizing windows.
Many other minor improvements.
Fixed a bug which caused text trigedit to occasionally shift switch indexii
Fixed a bug which could cause maps to crash using installation door doodads
Fixed a freeze when attempting to delete doodads with no doodads selected
Fixed a bug which could corrupt strings when loading maps with renamed switches. Update scmdraft !!
Fixed a display bug in trigedit and string editor for korean chars, as well as some ascii chars
- UPDATE: Fixed a rarely occuring freeze when placing siege tanks
- Redid plugin code, updated text trigedit for new plugin interface
- Implemented wildcard select in terrain and cut/copy/paste mode. Press ctrl or shift + ctrl to select terrain.
- Enabled display of backup times in the backup database
- Added several zoom in levels
- Added dialog for stacking
- Fixed a crash introduced in prerelease 3 which could occur when deselecting a unit due to multithreading issues
- Fixed 2 minor crashes in prerelease 3
- Fixed a broken opcode in iscript routine which froze a sprite.
- Tileset Index window now remembers width via profile.
- Enabled mousescroll in tileset index.
- Changing the players of a trigger will now automatically select the new player in order to show the trigger in the list .
- Selecting and deselecting protoss units will now not always show powered status .
- Added current line display to text trigedit
- Fixed switch numbering in text trigedit
- Fixed bug which caused you not to be able to select cut/copy/paste layer via menu
- New debug option: Show collision boxes
- New option: Copy doodad tiles when copying terrain
- Added classic mission briefing editor
- Added switch renaming dialog
- Added support for 1.14 text colors
- Redid the string editor (Including color tag table)
- Added color tag table to trigger editor
- Changing player now accepts ("2", "02", "Player 2", "Player 02")
- Isom brush now changes size every step
- Colorcode stripping in strings in unit tree and classic trigedit dropdowns
- Cut / Copy / Paste layer has filters
- Added brush window
- Ability to save custom brushes to file and subsequently load
- Minimap reflects fog of war
- Fixed minor cosmetic bugs
- Added a few more display options
- Ability to select multiply rectangles when copy / pasting terrain (via shift and ctrl)
- New map creates default melee map triggers
- Fixed a bug with ashworld shale terrain.
- Fixed a bug that didn't update creep and mineral placement after using arrow keys to move units.
- Fixed a freeze caused by an error in converting single grid to dual grid.
- Fixed a crash when pasting units off the screen.